Out of all the OEMs, Xiaomi/Redmi and OnePlus devices are the most loved devices in the crDroid community. The last time I installed crDroid was on my OG OnePlus 3T, and I quite liked the stability and customizations that it bought to the table. Besides, you can also experience the AOSP or LineageOS additional features. However, third-party developers do not provide the official Google Play apps along with their custom ROMs. This is because it is completely against Google’s policies and rules. To avoid any further copyright issues, the developers recommend its users to flash a separate Google apps package.
Most importantly, Custom ROMs come with plenty of additional features and customizations that make them unique and popular among the advanced Android lovers. Most importantly, Custom ROMs come with plenty of additional features and customizations that make them unique and popular among advanced Android lovers. Installing a custom ROM requires you to unlock the bootloader first, and have a custom recovery like TWRP (website) installed. Make sure to always create a backup of your Android device before proceeding. While the download link for officially supported devices is mentioned below, some of these ROMs may have an unofficial port available for other devices as well.
- Below I have shown step by step procedure to Root Xiaomi Mi A3.
- So, if you are ready to ditch the Wi-Fi Display because it does not work on this version, then it is stable and very suitable for everyday use.
- Oppo Realme X3 SuperZoom RMX2081 Flash File mainly use to fix the problems like stuck at boot logo, hang on the logo, remove screen lock, and many more other Android problems.
- You can enjoy the latest and greatest features of Android 11 on your Xiaomi Mi A3 by installing Paranoid ROM.
These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. The device offers great specs and features in a very attracting price tag. Due to all these great features and a very aggressive price tag, the device has become one of the best selling devices of the year. Many users have been using the device as their main phone and many are planning to buy this.
- In this guide, I have shown you various steps that must be followed thoroughly.
- Samsung has just released the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 update to the Samsung Galaxy F41 with SM-F415F model stock firmware file number.
- In contrast to all the Custom ROMs mentioned in the list, Arrow OS provides less customization.
First, it supports a huge number of devices from Xiaomi to Realme to Asus to Samsung. Second, it brings Pixel features for non-pixel devices like the newer Google Assistant, built-in GCam support, Pixel live wallpapers, and more. The main reason why people prefer custom ROMs is that almost every company drops support for their devices after 2-3 years of their launch. A custom ROM, on the other hand, helps keep your device alive and updated with the latest version of Android. Another reason why people seek custom ROMs is because of the extra features they offer.